Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Fall Colours

Saturday Morning

Up early to catch the sunrise at different locations. The park had low hanging clouds.


Driving north I had to cross over the river canal before heading north again on the east side of the valley.


When I arrived at Area 27 the sun had just come over the east ridge and was bathing the west side in a warm glow of light.


I then drove north to Covert Farms and turned left to see what fall colours I could find.


 There were places where yellow was the predominant colour with a background of green.


 Some of the older wood fences were covered in a feathery moss.


One horse had a paddock to it's self.


Other fenced in areas were left quiet in the morning sun.



Looking down and back to the valley where I had started.




So until next time remember to "Discover It and Live It"




No comments:

Post a Comment